Giving up things for Lent is tricky. Do you make a list and hope to stick to it for more than the first day or completely avoid them?
Here are my top 10 worst things to give up for Lent:
1. Trying to use my phone less. Sorry, this one’s not even close to happening in 2016. Or 2017. Or EVER. I’m pretty much surgically attached to my iPhone. Oh dear. Please tell me I’m not alone with my Instagram addiction…
2. I promise not to binge watch an entire TV series. Seriously, if something’s so good it’s expected of me to have a TV marathon (I’m looking at you, Mindy Kaling).
3. Attempting not to buy as many beauty products. Are you kidding me? The thought of this becoming a reality upsets me. Next…
4. I’ll stop being tempted by new shoes. I’m pretty much programmed to notice amazing shoes. Who isn’t?
5. I’ll try to stop buying books. I’d never to agree to this in a million years. I love reading!
6. Giving up chocolate. OH, COME ON. This isn’t even up for debate. Easter is just around the corner and those Lindt bunnies won’t eat themselves will they?
7. Giving up macarons. Ok, we all laughed at number 6 but this really isn’t funny anymore. #sadface
8. Quoting Chandler Bing. Could this one BE more ridiculous?
9. Instagramming my lunch. There are so different camera angles and so little time!
10. Having an early night. *Pulls face* oh really? But I have so much to do. I have my 10 step Korean skin care regime to get to grips with and I’ve got to catch up on my reading…
How about you? I’d love to know if you’re giving anything up for Lent.